Built in 1860, Villa Malakoff stands on a small hill within the grounds of Villa d’Este, a few steps from the Cardinal Building and the Lake.
The Villa owes its name to the fortress near Sevastopol, conquered by the French general MacMahon. But only the name: the stay at Villa Malakoff is in fact an experience of total relaxation and comfort, a gift to be done to yourself at least once in life.
Its rooms are distributed over 3 floors and offer 300 square meters of living space characterized by classic design with bright and warm tones. It features a living area with a lake view terrace, perfect to have breakfast, a dining room, and fully equipped kitchen laundry room.
The four bedrooms are double, all with wardrobe and marble bathroom. Two of these rooms have private balconies overlooking lake. The villa has also a lift.
It can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Villa Malakoff offers
- Housekeeping (before noon and at evening after 6 pm)
- Room service
- 24-hours Concierge, valet service and porterage
- Use of covered parking garage
- Free WI-FI connection in the Villa and public areas
- Individually controlled Air conditioning