The Villa Garrovo was built in 1833 and recently completely renovated. Located in the park of the Hotel, a few steps from the Cardinal building, has views on the lake and the gardens.
While respecting the elegant atmosphere of Villa d’Este, the Villa Garrovo has a current design with light paint shades.
Formerly known as “Chalet Suisse”, in keeping with 19th-century style and fashion, it soon became the Villa that all the VIPs had to visit. After a complete re-installation and renovation of its rooms, in 2015 it was renamed Villa Garrovo, like the stream that flows into the lake.
Spread over three floors for a total of over 700 square meters. It has a magnificent and spacious living area with large windows overlooking the lake, a fully-equipped kitchen, six bedrooms with marble bathrooms and a relaxation area with gym.
Two peculiarities of the villa are the bright veranda which opens onto the hidden garden where guests can relax and find intimacy and a second terrace with a large patio (60 sq.mt.).
It can accommodate up to 13 guests (12 guests with 1 extra bed)
Villa Garrovo offers
- Housekeeping (before noon and at evening after 6 pm)
- Room service
- 24-hours Concierge, valet service and porterage
- Use of covered parking garage
- Free WI-FI connection in the Villa and public areas
- Individually controlled Air conditioning