Villa Pizzo

Villa Pizzo Cernobbio: Giovanni Muggiasca purchased the farmland on the Pizzo promontory in 1435 with the intention of building himself a home. The most important changes to the villa were made during the second half of the 17th century through to the beginning of the 18th century. Over the years, the subsequent extensions and additions have given the house and garden a particular shape with its terraces, fountain stairways and statues. An extensive network of paths cross at various levels through the park that extends along the coastline. The area in front of the various buildings is gracefully decorated with garlands of roses and trees.
The gardens can only be visited by appointment.